My condition

I tot that it all started after my marriage but after reading my blog entries then realise that it happens even before my marriage.
http://jusmoi.blogspot.sg/2008/06/my-worst-ever-marked-it-16-jun-2008.html
http://jusmoi.blogspot.sg/2011/10/breaking-down.html

first i went to Kandang Kerbau Hospital (Women's Clinic). then the 2nd time the medicine didn't work.
it should by right regulate or stop the heavy flow but it didn't.

went to see another doc. a nice lady. then she checked and said that my walls are lined with blood. too thick then the usual. and she suggest to go for an op to remove it else the blood will not stop.
so i end up with minor op. because i need to get it done fast, i have to stay in for a night. Else it's just a day surgery. test runs and came back all ok.

an insensitive ang moh female doctor asks me if i want children. and i said yes. then she said an alternative if this occurs again is to cut my tube away. but then that means i'm not able to conceive.
duh!! why ask when that is the solution that you want to give.
nonsense right!!
Very insensitive ... and i tot she being female should be more empathetic.

then decide to try sinseh @serangoon:
Chong Poh Chinese Medical and Health Products
Pauline Chiu Poh Choo
Blk 152 Serangoon North Ave 1 #01-324
a fren said that he birth rate is good.
well i'm not too concern abt getting myself pregnant but i just want to regulate my menses.
i dun want non-stop bleeding for weeks and sometimes months. i dun want heavy bleeding that i've to change my pad every single hour or each time i stand up.
it kind of regulate but then it came back again. very unstable.

then decide to try urut @bedok. tried once. she said my tempat beranak turun. she sengkak for 3 days.
after which my mense came like waterfall.

but then nothing else happen. mense dun stop.

then mum urge me to go to . ... i went to urut (by malay nenek) ... i went Dr Masayu
The Neptune Clinic
Dr Masayu Zainab Masagos Mohamed
Blk 328 Clementi Ave 2 #01-212
She said i need to lose the weight. it's becos the hormones is not able to sustain the body weight. so it's either she have to add hormones to match the body weight or the body weight have to reduce to match the hormones. she gave me a medicine to try. the menses came early. then she said i've to try a family planning pills for 3 cycles. but during this time i will not be able to conceive. but it should regulate my mense.
so far i'm on my 2nd cycle ... the 1st cycle the mense came as expected and leave as expected.
i'm now waiting for the next mense to drop ...

let's hope this works .. insyaAllah ...

Sometime i wonder what's in the mind of my husband ... but i just hope he didn't find me a handicap for having an irregular menses condition like this. insyaAllah tidak ...

Comments

  1. Do you have a low platelet count? There is this autoimmune condition call the Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purport (ITP) where one of the symptoms is spontaneous bleeding , especially when platelet count is less than 20,000/mm3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Megamelt Bakeshop

Hajjah Mariam Cafe