He is doing great

ok .. time to chill. he is doing great without you. he is doing so fine.
he is back to finding frens he can hook up. regardless when i'm there or when i'm not. yes he don't give a damn.

he's reply are short and simple. guess i talk to much.
but he can be replying/commenting on others.

and why would he said pretty/cun/i like to others while he can't to me.
maybe he doesn't feel the same way abt me.

maybe that 1 moment or first moment he feels amiss ... but he is doing GREAT now.
good for him. while i was crying myself in bed for missing him. STOOPID!

and this is fact, no more affection. sad huh?
even i get a good hug from bob when he welcome me at the hotel entrance ... y can't i get a good hug when i left him. *ouch*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megamelt Bakeshop

My condition

Hajjah Mariam Cafe