Forever … losing weight

I am like forever as far as i can remember like since day 1 of my life … i have been trying and trying to lose weight. Did i succeed … hmmm no. Where got succeed … i am always FAT. 

And now i weight is at its heaviest … 101kg … 3-digit sia … crazy or what? At 80s i a still ok. At 90s i got a way bit worried. Now at 100s … mak ai!!!

Nak exercise memang tak ah. Dunno why. Maybe husband macam tak ok if i do and i hate break into sweat or dress up properly at home to exercise. Adoiiiiii macam2 ah my excuses. 

Food i can still control. Drinking sweet stuff i can still control though need that slight taste in my drinks. Snacks … suka nah. In between always either hungry or i just want something to munch2. 

I’ve been spending hundreds just for all these slimming stuffs … losing weight stuffs. Aside from my hair stuffs or my face stuffs. 

So this month … i am going consistent and going a bit strong.

Last month i’ve consume trufitz nite duty + fabulous boom + fitto … lose any? NO!

So this month i am going with ECS … a 3-day program. Said i should lose some if i follow strictly. And i will take trufutz and fabulous boom too. 

2 box of ECS $50

 



2 box of trufitz + 1 box of trushakes $75

 



3 box of fabulous boom $70+$10 (delivery)



So here’s my 34-day plan
(Hahaha … b4 i start restocking it if it works)

3 days ECS
7 days trufitz + trushakes for dinner every 3 days
7 days trufitz + trushakes for dinner every 3 days
7 days fabulous boom
3 days ECS
7 days fabulous boom






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megamelt Bakeshop

My condition

Hajjah Mariam Cafe